Thursday, September 24, 2009

PHOTOSHOP 101!

This week we learned about using Photoshop. I had used the program before, but was pleased with the new tips and tricks Shawn showed us. The first perspective is an original hand rendered perspective of the view point project space; the following are Photoshop edited.





With this one I worked the most with color, shadow and highlight. On the back wall, I changed the color and overlayed it with a texture filter. I also added shadow and highlight with the burn and dodge tools. I think this one is a little "over-Photoshopped" though.


This one looks a bit more natural, but also a bit boring. I tried to play with the color balance on the back wall and couch.


Going in the opposite direction, I went for a more vibrant color scheme here. I mixed what I did in the others. (Color balance, shadow, highlight, and textures)

No comments: